Saturday, July 5, 2008

Suicide of a soul.....

...One pleasant day,............
when the breeze carry the fallen maple.........
i want to utter my solemn prayer....my last breath....
......to be carried away in the breeze, everlasting.
...and then, out of my own clemency, i wanna dagger my soul........

.....Dagger it, before i realise.......
That in this soul-slaying ruthless world,
....thou shall b judged not by his deeds,
..but the effigy that he prays to.......
......not his shelter,but where he communes....

Mosques,Temples,Churches...are now all different...
...for one, the other is futile structure...to be demolished.
And all its visitors be incinerated.....

...And so, before my soul gets smothered,
.......by the smoke of vengeance....
With a hope of a new sunshine,another day,
.....I renunciate the world, free from denigration.
.......................And immerse myself in the eternity............

No comments: