Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new beginning....

Well.....just turning the pages of my small blog...(not exactly 'turning the pages' as one cant..!!), I just came to know that almost a year has passed since this was created.....
Had a gud start as few ppl read, n fewer commented...but then a lot things changed n a lot more incidents happened...that were probably worth writing down...(not to show or tell sum1...but myself)...

i remember being an 'okay' writer....but then, lost interest in it fr sumtym now.....(as it happens with evrything i do...all the tym)...
But then, here's this 'new beginning'...with this new year '09....I commit to keep myself alive...my blog, thoughts, n evrything that a heart wants to say,remember, n share...!!

Right now, ther's no specific topic to write about, but thr r lot of unwritten thought....soon to pop up from the mind, to this blog page....

Adieu for now..!

No comments: